Are You In The Right Line Of Business?

P&C Industry Trends

Property & Casualty Industry trends you should know about

Property & Casualty Commercial vs Personal Lines: Which line is best for you?

Are you in the best line of business for your success? We go through the reasons why commercial insurance may deserve more of your attention than you thought. 

Property & Casualty: Commercial vs Personal Lines

Property / Casualty insurance consists of commercial lines and personal lines.


Personal lines provide coverage for individuals seeking auto and homeowners insurance.


Commercial lines refers to insurance products designed specifically for businesses. In the US, commercial lines account for half of property /  casualty insurance industry premiums and play a vital role in the world economy. 


As a broker in California, a commercial insurance broker license allows you to sell both personal and commercial lines, but which line is best for you?

Greenwood General Insurance Agency is staffed with seasoned Underwriters ready to assist you in your risk submissions to ensure all the necessary information is provided. The Underwriters at Greenwood specialize in providing our brokers with everything they need to ensure their success.

Why Commercial Lines May Be The Better Line For You

Here at Greenwood, we focus on fast communication and easy applications, which is what makes our brokers so successful. Get started by booking a free demo with our lead Underwriter.

Greenwood General Insurance Agency

Exclusive General Liability programs specifically designed for contractors and artisans

  • Multiple “A” Rated Carriers ; Non-Admitted
  • 50+ Classifications including General Contractors
  • Online or Self Rater (2 minute process)
  • $500 Minimum Premium on Most Classes
  • No Prior and New Venture OK
  • Flexible Underwriting

Are you ready to start writing more profitable business? Book a free demo with us to learn about our fast and easy online quoting system